You cannot fail to miss all of the news concerning the Coronavirus or Covid 19.
Kenray has reviewed all of our operating procedures and is open for business. We have put plans in place to ensure we are ready to help support the food manufacturing industry as much as possible:
1. All non-essential personnel have been restricted from the site.
2. Web / video conferencing has been installed to ensure that clients to get the information they need. This includes meetings, technical support and diagnostics.
3. All staff that can work remotely are doing so to ensure our admin and order processing are efficient.
4. All training programmes can and will still go ahead virtually.
5. All staff are following the NHS Guidelines for cleaning and hygiene and contactless deliveries are available where possible.
Our expert Sales Team is on hand to help and assist with product information and we are committed to supporting our clients, suppliers and the food industry as a whole as much as possible.
Our Team are ready to help – call +44 (0)1530 400 100 or email Mark Evans on [email protected] or Dan Atkin on [email protected]
Group Sales Manager (West)
T: +44 (0)1530 400 100
T: +44 (0)7972 862 013
E: [email protected]