Behind the scenes our Kenray team have been working hard to refresh our SafeContractor Accreditation. Having this certification means we have met and surpassed the high standards needed in the following fields:
- Health and Safety
- Equal Opportunities
- Environmental Management Practices
This helps show our customers that we are a stable and reliable part of their supply chain.
Alongside quality, these are some of the areas where we hold ourselves to the highest standards and will always work to ensure we are performing to our best.
SafeContractor: What is it and how does it benefit you:
What is it?
SafeContractor is an accreditation scheme that recognises an organisation’s capabilities for health and safety – all in one place. They are a founding member for Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP). SSIP saves contractors and clients time and money, whilst supporting them in demonstrating high levels of health and safety management.
How does it benefit our customers?
- It gives the reassurance we’re compliant with health and safety to a set level of standards.
- It reduces the need for completing multiple pre-qualification assessments, saving time, money and stress.
- Easier and more efficient onboarding.
- If you are also Safe Contractor accredited, you will be notified we work to the same standards
For more information about SafeContractor, please click here